QVC Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about QVC, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About QVC
Sites Like QVC
Sites like QVC are full of different items to buy that you may or may not like. Whether you’re into fashion, technology or fitness products, these similar sites may have such items and ones that fall under other categories.
This US-only site is actually an American television network that promotes various products on its 4 different channels: QVC TV, QVC2 TV, QVC3 TV and BeautyiQ TV. All of these channels can be watched online on their very own website, from which you can also purchase the items they showcase. You can view what product is currently on air, what items have recently been on air and you can find program guides for each channel, viewing either the daily or weekly schedule.
Aside from these channels, you can also find various YouTube videos they have made under the label QVC Originals. View trending items, top deals of the day and more. If you can’t pay the full price of an item you want straight away, then you may want to use the Easy Pay payment method on checkout. With Easy Pay, you can pay in monthly installments without any interest or hidden fees (not counting any fees you may have due to the credit card you use), so long as you pay the installments on time. You can use your PayPal account, a major credit card or the QCard which you can apply for on the site.
Shopping on the go with the Android or iOS app is an option, with support for not only iPhones but also iPads and Apple Watches. In fact you can even shop on your Apple TV. If you’ve already seen QVC, have possibly made an order and are now interested in seeing what similar sites offer, then this list is just what you’re looking for!
- Online retailer with brand products
- Customers can apply for a credit account issued by WebBank
- With credit account customers can pay monthly for products they purchased – items priced between $70 and $99.99 are paid $9.99/month, while products below or above that price range have a different monthly amount
- Various products to buy
- Watch HSN TV and HSN2 TV that air various shows showing items
- FlexPay – pay in installments
- Online shop with $2500 interest-free credit
- Only employed, retired or disabled with benefits at least 18 years old can apply
- No FICO score is required
- Great sales up to 70%
- Free shipping for US orders over $45
- Yearly membership for $19.95: free shipping, up to $40 rewards for reviews and more
- US e-commerce with computers, furniture, appliances, mattresses and more
- Pre-qualify for $3000 in credit
- MDG Club Subscribers can buy exclusive items – $8.95/month
- US store featuring furniture, electronics, outdoor items and more
- Shop normally or pay in monthly installments with Seventh Avenue Credit
- Monthly payment varies – if an order is between $50.01 and $200, the required amount is $20/month
- No annual fees – interest charges and penalty fees vary by state
- Payment system connected with many stores
- Use Afterpay to pay in 4 installments – no fees if paid on time
- Hardship policy for those suffering unforeseen circumstances
- US-only electronics rent-to-own store
- Pay for products weekly – own the item if all payments are made in 1 year
- Personal Shopper – get a product not listed on the site but is available on Amazon, Newegg, Walmart and more
- Canadian channel with products from various known brands
- Watch shows live on site, see program guide, aired items
- Apply for a TSC credit card – includes exclusives offers & events, free shipping on birthday and more (not available in Quebec)
- Purchase electronics, toys, furniture and more
- Apply for Gettington Credit account to pay for products in monthly installments – the monthly amount varies, with purchases of up to $500 seeing customers pay $30/month or less
- Optional 1-year or more service plans that allow customers to get reimbursement or have products replaced or fixed