HSN Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about HSN, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About HSN
Sites Like HSN
There’s no shortage of things to purchase at sites like HSN. Whether looking for electronics, home appliances or fashion there is most likely something that you’d be interested in buying at these sites. Free shipping, great discounts and more await you at these product-packed sites.
HSN, also known as Home Shopping Network is actually a US TV network that has various shows showcasing a variety of different items. They also thus have an online store from which these products can be bought from. In fact, it’s not even necessary to follow them on TV as they also have a Live section on their site letting you watch a livestream of HSN TV and HSN2 TV. They both also come with a program guide with a daily and weekly view, and it’s also possible to take a look at items that have recently been aired. Shipping is only available in the US, the US Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico, while free shipping is applicable only in the continental US.
Using the FlexPay option at checkout, customers can pay for items in 3 or more installments without any fees, 0% interest. This useful way of paying isn’t an option in all cases: for example TVs over $2.5k do not qualify for FlexPay, and neither do mobile phones that cost more than $500. Check out featured brands in various main categories and more. HSN has a 30-day return policy, but some items may not be returnable. Available shipping methods include UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Already shopped at HSN? On the hunt for more sites that offer similar products, possibly at a better price? Then you may want to take a look at these sites like HSN right down below, sites that, unlike HSN, may come with international shipping.
- Online retailer with brand products
- Customers can apply for a credit account issued by WebBank
- With credit account customers can pay monthly for products they purchased – items priced between $70 and $99.99 are paid $9.99/month, while products below or above that price range have a different monthly amount
- US online store with thousands of products that don’t have to be fully paid at once
- Stoneberry Credit – pay in monthly installments for the products they purchase
- The amount paid per month varies depending on the product price, shipping and processing fees
- Purchase electronics, toys, furniture and more
- Apply for Gettington Credit account to pay for products in monthly installments – the monthly amount varies, with purchases of up to $500 seeing customers pay $30/month or less
- Optional 1-year or more service plans that allow customers to get reimbursement or have products replaced or fixed
- Canadian channel with products from various known brands
- Watch shows live on site, see program guide, aired items
- Apply for a TSC credit card – includes exclusives offers & events, free shipping on birthday and more (not available in Quebec)
- US-only electronics rent-to-own store
- Pay for products weekly – own the item if all payments are made in 1 year
- Personal Shopper – get a product not listed on the site but is available on Amazon, Newegg, Walmart and more
- Online shop with $2500 interest-free credit
- Only employed, retired or disabled with benefits at least 18 years old can apply
- No FICO score is required
- American online store and television network
- Watch QVC’s 4 TV channels online: QVC TV, QVC2 TV, QVC3 TV and BeautyiQ TV
- Pay in monthly installments using Easy Pay
- Great sales up to 70%
- Free shipping for US orders over $45
- Yearly membership for $19.95: free shipping, up to $40 rewards for reviews and more
- US e-commerce with computers, furniture, appliances, mattresses and more
- Pre-qualify for $3000 in credit
- MDG Club Subscribers can buy exclusive items – $8.95/month
- US store featuring furniture, electronics, outdoor items and more
- Shop normally or pay in monthly installments with Seventh Avenue Credit
- Monthly payment varies – if an order is between $50.01 and $200, the required amount is $20/month
- No annual fees – interest charges and penalty fees vary by state