MDG Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about MDG, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About MDG
Sites Like MDG
Online shopping is rapidly growing every day and has never been easier. Sites like MDG may provide users with the ability to pay over time for products in installments without any interest fees.
Founded in 1991, MDG is one of the leaders in the online shopping world. Today, MDG owns over 25 retail stores in Canada and several key stores in the United States. Consumers have the opportunity to buy various products from the highest quality and most renowned brands around the world; a wide selection of laptops, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, furniture and more are available. MDG offers its customers low prices and flexible payment plans in order to suit everyone’s budget and get the products they want.
Customers can qualify for up to $3000 in credit for purchasing, without the need for prior credits; free shipping on certain products over $1500 is available in the United States. All payments are reported to the national credit bureau and every 3 months users can claim their credit score. MDG Club with exclusive products and with savings up to thousands of dollars is available for members. This monthly subscription is free for the first 90 days and after that MDG charges $8.95/month and can be canceled at anytime.
Registration is free of charge, and for the buying credit offered by MDG, users must be 18 years of age or older and complete the application form to pre-qualify. Shipments are available to Canada and the United States residents and the standard delivery time is 5-10 business days, depending on the consumer’s location and size of the package.
The MDG e-commerce store is very popular and completely safe for shopping, with a large selection of brands, exclusive products for Club members and much more. Find more similar sites like MDG right down below.
- Various products to buy
- Watch HSN TV and HSN2 TV that air various shows showing items
- FlexPay – pay in installments
- Online retailer with brand products
- Customers can apply for a credit account issued by WebBank
- With credit account customers can pay monthly for products they purchased – items priced between $70 and $99.99 are paid $9.99/month, while products below or above that price range have a different monthly amount
- US online store with thousands of products that don’t have to be fully paid at once
- Stoneberry Credit – pay in monthly installments for the products they purchase
- The amount paid per month varies depending on the product price, shipping and processing fees
- Purchase electronics, toys, furniture and more
- Apply for Gettington Credit account to pay for products in monthly installments – the monthly amount varies, with purchases of up to $500 seeing customers pay $30/month or less
- Optional 1-year or more service plans that allow customers to get reimbursement or have products replaced or fixed
The Shopping Channel (TSC)
- Canadian channel with products from various known brands
- Watch shows live on site, see program guide, aired items
- Apply for a TSC credit card – includes exclusives offers & events, free shipping on birthday and more (not available in Quebec)
- US-only electronics rent-to-own store
- Pay for products weekly – own the item if all payments are made in 1 year
- Personal Shopper – get a product not listed on the site but is available on Amazon, Newegg, Walmart and more
- Payment system connected with many stores
- Use Afterpay to pay in 4 installments – no fees if paid on time
- Hardship policy for those suffering unforeseen circumstances
- US store featuring furniture, electronics, outdoor items and more
- Shop normally or pay in monthly installments with Seventh Avenue Credit
- Monthly payment varies – if an order is between $50.01 and $200, the required amount is $20/month
- No annual fees – interest charges and penalty fees vary by state
- Great sales up to 70%
- Free shipping for US orders over $45
- Yearly membership for $19.95: free shipping, up to $40 rewards for reviews and more
- American online store and television network
- Watch QVC’s 4 TV channels online: QVC TV, QVC2 TV, QVC3 TV and BeautyiQ TV
- Pay in monthly installments using Easy Pay
- Online shop with $2500 interest-free credit
- Only employed, retired or disabled with benefits at least 18 years old can apply
- No FICO score is required