Afterpay Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about Afterpay, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About Afterpay
Sites Like Afterpay
Sites like Afterpay provide online buying services for desired products and provide the choice of paying later in small amounts of installments, enabling easier shopping for customers.
Afterpay is an Australian company providing financial services to consumers across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia & New Zeeland. Their motto “buy now” and “pay later” promotes a great opportunity for customers to pay for specific products in 4 interest-free installments, with first payment done at the time of purchase, and the rest over time.
Discover and browse all stores from various retailers that offer their products for all generations at affordable prices, all you need to do is choose the Afterpay payment option at checkout and finish your purchase. There are no additional costs and installments are paid every two weeks. The payment schedule is sent via email for the remainders of installments, and in the case that the buyer is late in paying an installment then there will be an $8 fee. The platform provides partnership services for all retailers who want to use Afterpay. All sellers have increased their sales by 20-30% and gained new loyal customers after implementing the Afterpay checkout option.
Afterpay has integrated the most popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and more in their system. Registration is free for all users and promo codes and discounts are also available to be used at checkout. The Afterpay app is available for Apple & Android devices for shopping on the go, and technical support is also available for any additional questions.
Afterpay is a great place to shop online with over 25000 retailers that give shoppers the ability to make an installment-based purchase of their products in a secure way. If you’re looking for more similar sites like Aftepay, then check out this list of sites down below.
- Online retailer with brand products
- Customers can apply for a credit account issued by WebBank
- With credit account customers can pay monthly for products they purchased – items priced between $70 and $99.99 are paid $9.99/month, while products below or above that price range have a different monthly amount
- Various products to buy
- Watch HSN TV and HSN2 TV that air various shows showing items
- FlexPay – pay in installments
- US online store with thousands of products that don’t have to be fully paid at once
- Stoneberry Credit – pay in monthly installments for the products they purchase
- The amount paid per month varies depending on the product price, shipping and processing fees
- Purchase electronics, toys, furniture and more
- Apply for Gettington Credit account to pay for products in monthly installments – the monthly amount varies, with purchases of up to $500 seeing customers pay $30/month or less
- Optional 1-year or more service plans that allow customers to get reimbursement or have products replaced or fixed
The Shopping Channel (TSC)
- Canadian channel with products from various known brands
- Watch shows live on site, see program guide, aired items
- Apply for a TSC credit card – includes exclusives offers & events, free shipping on birthday and more (not available in Quebec)
- Online shop with $2500 interest-free credit
- Only employed, retired or disabled with benefits at least 18 years old can apply
- No FICO score is required
- US-only electronics rent-to-own store
- Pay for products weekly – own the item if all payments are made in 1 year
- Personal Shopper – get a product not listed on the site but is available on Amazon, Newegg, Walmart and more
- Great sales up to 70%
- Free shipping for US orders over $45
- Yearly membership for $19.95: free shipping, up to $40 rewards for reviews and more
- American online store and television network
- Watch QVC’s 4 TV channels online: QVC TV, QVC2 TV, QVC3 TV and BeautyiQ TV
- Pay in monthly installments using Easy Pay
- US e-commerce with computers, furniture, appliances, mattresses and more
- Pre-qualify for $3000 in credit
- MDG Club Subscribers can buy exclusive items – $8.95/month
- US store featuring furniture, electronics, outdoor items and more
- Shop normally or pay in monthly installments with Seventh Avenue Credit
- Monthly payment varies – if an order is between $50.01 and $200, the required amount is $20/month
- No annual fees – interest charges and penalty fees vary by state