FlexShopper Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about FlexShopper, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About FlexShopper
- US-only electronics rent-to-own store
- Pay for products weekly – own the item if all payments are made in 1 year
- Personal Shopper – get a product not listed on the site but is available on Amazon, Newegg, Walmart and more
Sites Like FlexShopper
Sites like FlexShopper are very popular nowadays as they provide useful services to help consumers get various branded goods at affordable weekly prices.
At FlexShopper, customers have the choice to rent certain goods and pay a weekly sum and use the product for a fixed period of time, returning the product after all costs have been paid. Renters can also become the owners of certain goods if they make all payments in one year. FlexShopper offers customers over 85,000 products, a large selection of quality items for rent at nice prices, ranging from electronic devices, phones, furniture to jewelry, watches and more.
To apply for FlexShopper, you must meet certain requirements: users must be over 18 years of age, present current source of income, live in the US and have an active bank account for at least 90 days. Customers who meet these conditions are free to register and complete a simple electronic lease, becoming ready to order the product to be delivered to their personal address. Consumers with bad credit are also welcome, as FlexShopper wants to help all customers get the product they want through a lease agreement.
There are also 2 free mobile apps available: FlexWallet & FlexTires. Both applications offer a spending limit up to $2,500 with a simple application form to fill in order to start shopping in your favorite stores on the go. Through FlexTires you can buy tires and other things with service & installation part of the package.
FlexShopper is a great site for everyone who wants to own a specific product with acceptable weekly lease payments, returning the item at the end of a lease or owning them if managing to get all payments sorted in one year.
For more sites like FlexShopper take a look at these ones down below.
- Online retailer with brand products
- Customers can apply for a credit account issued by WebBank
- With credit account customers can pay monthly for products they purchased – items priced between $70 and $99.99 are paid $9.99/month, while products below or above that price range have a different monthly amount
- Various products to buy
- Watch HSN TV and HSN2 TV that air various shows showing items
- FlexPay – pay in installments
- Purchase electronics, toys, furniture and more
- Apply for Gettington Credit account to pay for products in monthly installments – the monthly amount varies, with purchases of up to $500 seeing customers pay $30/month or less
- Optional 1-year or more service plans that allow customers to get reimbursement or have products replaced or fixed
- US online store with thousands of products that don’t have to be fully paid at once
- Stoneberry Credit – pay in monthly installments for the products they purchase
- The amount paid per month varies depending on the product price, shipping and processing fees
- Canadian channel with products from various known brands
- Watch shows live on site, see program guide, aired items
- Apply for a TSC credit card – includes exclusives offers & events, free shipping on birthday and more (not available in Quebec)
- American online store and television network
- Watch QVC’s 4 TV channels online: QVC TV, QVC2 TV, QVC3 TV and BeautyiQ TV
- Pay in monthly installments using Easy Pay
- Online shop with $2500 interest-free credit
- Only employed, retired or disabled with benefits at least 18 years old can apply
- No FICO score is required
- Great sales up to 70%
- Free shipping for US orders over $45
- Yearly membership for $19.95: free shipping, up to $40 rewards for reviews and more
- US e-commerce with computers, furniture, appliances, mattresses and more
- Pre-qualify for $3000 in credit
- MDG Club Subscribers can buy exclusive items – $8.95/month
- Payment system connected with many stores
- Use Afterpay to pay in 4 installments – no fees if paid on time
- Hardship policy for those suffering unforeseen circumstances
- US store featuring furniture, electronics, outdoor items and more
- Shop normally or pay in monthly installments with Seventh Avenue Credit
- Monthly payment varies – if an order is between $50.01 and $200, the required amount is $20/month
- No annual fees – interest charges and penalty fees vary by state