Freelancer.com Alternatives and Similar Sites
Below you will find the brief info about Freelancer.com, user reviews and the list of the most similar sites.
Some Facts About Freelancer.com
- Highly-popular freelancing market since 2009
- Over 1000 categories
- Bid on suitable projects or post jobs yourself – 10% fee for freelancers, 3% for employers
- 5 optional paid membership plans, ranging from $0.99 to $69.25 per month – annual plan with lower prices an option
Sites Like Freelancer.com
Work from home is becoming more and more popular today with more and more sites like Freelancer offering the opportunity to find a job or freelancer with whom you will be able to collaborate in the long or short term.
Founded in 2009, Freelancer is the largest freelance market by number of projects and users. Connected to almost the entire world, people from over 247 countries use Freelancer to complete business in 1350 different branches from writing and marketing to software engineering and legal service. In short, if you want someone to do something for you, it is enough to register, set up a free project, wait for freelancers to bid or find freelancers yourself, interview them and instruct them to do the job right. Pay your freelancer via milestones, hourly or on a completed project. For employers, the commission is 3% for a successfully completed project.
Freelancers can form their profile with all the skills or talents they have so that they have a better chance of finding an employer, going through basic personality verification due to various scams and false profiles. When they have gone through all of this, they are ready to seek the job they want and give their best offer through a bid. For every successful project, Freelancer takes 10% of the amount earned, while the funds are transferrable in different ways.
Freelancer has various benefits for both freelancers and employers with 5 membership types: Intro, Basic, Plus, Professional and Premier; prices range from $0.99-$69.25 per month. Freelancers can improve their chances through 3 different bid upgrades: Sponsored, Sealed and Highlight for $0.75 and $1.
Freelancer is undisputedly the most popular site to work online, but if you are not satisfied and want something different then take a look at these sites similar to Freelancer.
- The most popular site connected with the largest companies
- Four different employer subscriptions – one free
- Low fee for the employer
- A site with over a million freelancers
- Buy services, post projects
- Contests – pay only the freelancer with the best entry
- Apply for or post long-term job
- 3 monthly membership plans for employers
- Workers get 100% payment
- Hire carefully selected freelancers, experts in their field
- Less than 3%/month are accepted as freelancers
- Focused on providing developers, designers, finance experts, project managers and product managers
- Includes specialized services, such as AI design
- Freelance platform
- WorkRooms – efficient way of organizing a team of freelancers on one project
- 9% fee for freelancers – can be lowered with monthly subscription plans
- Buy or sell a variety of different services
- Auto-refund if the order is not completed on time
- Earn 17.5% from anything anyone buys using your promotion link
- More than 2 million freelancers
- Over 900k businesses
- Use filters to find and contact freelancers directly
- Post fixed and hourly-priced projects and receive proposals
- Offers – services purchasable at a minimum of $10
- Over 3000 services from professional freelancers
- All freelancers hand-picked
- Custom Job – contact service if listed doesn’t match your specific needs
- Apply for a chance to offer your services