Terraria Alternatives and Similar Games
Below you will find the brief info about Terraria, user reviews and the list of the most similar games.
Games Like Terraria
Shortly after the rise of Minecraft brought a new life to sandbox-style building games, a new, fresh, 2D take on the genre was released that took many players by surprise. If you enjoyed the feeling of being an intrepid adventurer, exploring uncharted lands and forging your own way in these untamed landscapes, and you are looking for games like Terraria, we have a few options for you!
Some Facts About Terraria
In this fun, colorful side-scrolling building game, you will start with almost nothing but a set of basic tools, and you need to gather resources to not only build up a village populated with NPCs and merchants, you also need to defeat powerful bosses to earn legendary weapons and armor.
About the Game
- Released: 16 May, 2011
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox ONE, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS
- Developer: Re-Logic
- Publisher: Re-Logic
- Official Website:
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB VRAM, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
- Storage: 200 MB
How Long to Beat
- Main Story 41 Hours
- Hours Main + Extra 78 Hours
- Completionist 163 Hours
- All Styles 97 Hours
- Learn more