Don’t Starve Alternatives and Similar Games
If Don't Starve left a mark on your gamer's heart and you're looking for more games like Don't Starve, the list below will help you out.
Games Like Don’t Starve
Atmospheric survival gameplay full of intense moments awaits you in games like Don’t Starve. Don’t Starve is still a fun top-down 2D title to play to this day, whether alone or with a friend in the standalone co-op expansion: Don’t Starve Together. As you wait for the next expansion we’ve got a variety of other survival games featuring their own themes and unique features. Whether you’re waiting for Don’t Starve’s new expansion or simply looking for another similar game to spend your time in, this list may have just the type of game you are looking for.
Some Facts About Don’t Starve
Choose from one of a multitude of characters, each with their own unique abilities, to survive in the wilderness, fending off monsters, the winter, and even monsoons. Adventure all around the land collecting strange artifacts to battle monsters and solve the mystery behind your sudden appearance on this deserted island.
About the Game
- Released: 23 Apr, 2013
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS Vita, PS4, Xbox ONE, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Wii U
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Official Website:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better with 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB
How Long to Beat
- Main Story 37 Hours
- Hours Main + Extra 87 Hours
- Completionist 177 Hours
- All Styles 59 Hours
- Learn more