Spore Alternatives and Similar Games
Looking for more games like Spore? Below you'll find the curated list of the most similar games to give a try.
Games Like Spore
Spore is a god game that focuses on the evolution of a player designed species from a microscopic organism to space-faring civilization. The game takes place in several distinct stages with the organism progressing to the animal stage, then tribal, then civilization, before the end game which has them interact with rival species in the galaxy.
A groundbreaking entry, Spore is the most famous of this small genre of games though they have grown in popularity over the past few years. Here at alikefinder.com we’ve compiled a list of some of the best games like Spore for your pleasure.
Some Facts About Spore
Chart the rise of your creature through five stages, from single cell organism, to animal, to tribal dweller, to civilization, and finally an intergalactic traveler. Jump in at any stage, or work your way through from the beginning. Share your creatures with other players, allowing a galaxy of limitless worlds and species to explore.
About the Game
- Released: 19 Dec, 2008
- Genre: Simulation
- Platforms: PC, MacOS, iOS
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Official Website:
- OS: Windows XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Storage: 4 GB (1 GB additional space for creations)
How Long to Beat
- Main Story 12 Hours
- Hours Main + Extra 26 Hours
- Completionist 53 Hours
- All Styles 18 Hours
- Learn more